Terms & Conditions of Use
Please carefully read the Crown Swords England Ltd terms and conditions before using any services or purchasing any goods from Crown Swords England Ltd. If you wish to purchase any product or service made available by Crown Swords England, you must accept and agree to the provisions of this agreement.
By using our service(s) or purchasing any goods, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, please do not use this service.
- The Provider shall issue an invoice or invoices for the Charges to the Customer in advance of the delivery of the relevant Goods or Services to the Customer.
- When purchasing a Military Sword, the buyer agrees to pay £250.00 non-refundable deposit to secure their item and begin the manufacture of the custom-made item.
- The deposit payment is due upon receipt of the invoice.
- Final balance becomes due when the Provider notifies the Consumer on completion of their bespoke item.
- If the payment of £250.00 is not received or payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items. If no payment is received, no items will be shipped.
- If the consumer fails to graduate from officer training into the forces, they are liable to request a refund including the £250.00 deposit, providing the sword has not been personalised.
- The Customer must pay the deposit Charges to the Provider within a period of 30 days following receipt of an invoice (unless agreed in writing beforehand) issued in accordance with this clause.
- The Customer must pay the Charges by debit card, credit card, direct debit, BACS, cheque or PayPal (PayPal payments will incur an additional admin fee added to the total amount).
- Shipping and Postage Policies
- Shipping will be paid for by the buyer in the amount agreed upon by the Provider at the time of purchase.
- If an item is lost during shipping, the total cost of item, including shipping, will be replaced or refunded to the Customer by the Provider.
- Shipping costs may vary if shipping internationally.
- British Forces Post Office (BFPO) services are not tracked or insured. The consumer agrees that using the BFPO service is entirely at their own risk. The Provider shall not be liable to refund, replace or repair an item that is lost or damaged through the use of this service.
- Refund/Return Policy
- Items are entitled to be refunded, repaired or replaced based on the discovery of damage complaints.
- If an item is damaged during shipping, a replacement item will be sent free of charge.
- Due to the bespoke nature of the item, if an item is deemed unsatisfactory by a consumer, a written explanation is needed and an inspection by a Crown Swords employee must be carried out before the item may be considered for a refund. Exchanges are granted on a case-by-case basis.
- The Consumer agrees that on request of a refund they forfeit the £250.00 non-refundable deposit to cover the Providers costs of manufacture and production.
- An item may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment has been processed, the consumer is responsible for payment.
- The Provider will endeavour to meet the deadlines of passing out parades, and other important dates, alas, if the Provider is unable to meet the deadline agreed with the consumer, this does not warrant the cancellation or refund of the bespoke item.
- Any complaints about items must be sent to our support team at [email protected]
- The Provider is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the Consumer has received the item.
- If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the Consumer, the Provider shares no responsibility or liability.
- The Consumer agrees that the purchase of a Military Sword is for ceremonial or display purposes only. In order to comply with the terms of the Offensive Weapons Act 2019 the Consumer will be required to provide proof of ID to be verified by a sales consultant before a bladed item can be purchased or dispatched from Crown Swords Ltd.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.